Water Supply Public Buildings
Required water supply to public buildings.
Typical required water supply to public buildings:
- 1 gpm =6.30888x10-5 m3/s = 0.227 m3/h
- Water Systems - Hot and cold water service systems - design properties, capacities, sizing and more.
- Domestic Hot Water Service Systems - Design Procedures - Design procedures for domestic hot water service systems.
- Domestic Service Water Supply Systems - Introduction to general design of domestic service water supply systems - with pressurized or gravity tanks.
- Domestic Water Supply - Lime Deposits - Lime deposited vs. temperature and water consumption.
- Hot and Cold Water Pipe Sizing - Recommended dimensions hot and cold water pipes.
- Impurities in Water Supply Systems - Typiclal limits for impurities in drinking water.
- PE Water Supply Pipes - Properties - Nominal pipe size, outside diameter, wall thickness, weight and working pressure.
- Pipes and Equipment - Identification Labels - Tags and label colors used for mechanical, plumbing and piping systems.
- Water Supply - Calculating Demand - Calculating expected demand for water supply service lines.
- Water Supply - Cross-Contamination Control - It is fundamental to keep the potable water in the water supply systems uncontaminated.
- Water Supply Fixture Units - WSFU vs. GPM and Liters/sec - Converting WSFU - Water Supply Fixture Units - to GPM.
- Water Supply Fixture Units WSFU - WSFU is used to calculate water supply service systems.
- Water Supply Lines - Sizing - Sizing water supply service and distribution lines based on Water Supply Fixture Units (WSFU).
- Water Supply Pipe Lines - Sizing - Sizing of water supply pipe lines.
- Water Supply Systems - Online Design Application - Free online tool for designing water supply systems in buildings.
- Water Supply vs. Fixture Water Requirements - Supply requirements for common fixtures.