Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Calculate fuel consumption in liter per km - consumption chart and calculator.
- Engineering related topics like Beaufort Wind Scale, CE-marking, drawing standards and more.
- Power, torque, efficiency and wheel force acting on a car.
- Adhesion and tractive force between car wheel and surface.
- Car acceleration calculator.
- Calculate and compare the costs between owning a new vs. an old car.
- Forces due to circular motion and centripetal / centrifugal acceleration.
- The drag coefficient quantifies the drag or resistance of an object in a fluid environment.
- Heating fuels and their energy content.
- Convert between energy consumption units like miles/kWh and kWh/100 km.
- Calculate fuel consumption in miles per gallon - mpg - calculator and consumption charts.
- Convert between fuel consumption units like US MPG, Imperial MPG, litre/nm, litre/100 km and km/litre
- Online fuels energy equivalents calculator for oil, gas and more.
- Densities and specific volumes fuels like anthracite, butane, gasoil, diesel, coke, oil, wood and more.
- Impact forces acting on falling objects hitting the ground, cars crashing and similar cases.
- Energy possessed by an object's motion is kinetic energy.
- Cylinder volume and compression ratios in piston engines.
- Rolling friction and rolling resistance.
- Speed (mph) and time (hours) and distance traveled (miles) chart.
- Speed (km/h) vs. time (hours) and distance traveled (km).
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2009). Car Fuel Consumption - liter/100 km. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/liter-per-km-d_1540.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.