Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Freezing point, density, specific heat and dynamic viscosity of Calcium Chloride Water coolants.
Freezing point, density, specific heat and dynamic viscosity of calcium chloride - water coolant:
Calcium Chloride Water Solutions
|Calcium Chloride to Water Concentration|
(% by mass, weight)
(at 60oF, 15.6oC)
|Freezing Point||Boiling Point|
|40 ||1.416 ||61 ||16 ||247 ||119 |
|30 ||1.298 ||-52 ||-47 ||231 ||111 |
|20 ||1.189 ||-4 ||-20 ||220 ||104 |
|10 ||1.090 ||20 ||-6.7 ||215 ||102 |
Note the eutectic point at 29.92 % as indicated in the chart above.
- Boiling points of elements, products and chemical species at varying conditions.
- Densities of solids, liquids and gases. Definitions and convertion calculators.
- Material properties of gases, fluids and solids - densities, specific heats, viscosities and more.
- Melting and freezing points of elements and chemical species at varying conditions.
- Viscosities of products and chemical species at varying conditions.
- Freeze protecting of cooling systems - temperature rating vs. required amount of antifreeze.
- Freezing temperature and flash points for ethanol based water solutions or brines.
- Properties like freezing point, viscosity, specific gravity and specific heat of ethylene glycol based heat-transfer fluids, or brines.
- Comparing antifreezes used in water based heat transfer fluids or brines.
- Freezing and flash points of isopropanol (2-Propanol) based water solutions or brines.
- Freezing points of propylene glycol based heat-transfer fluids suitable for the food processing industry.
- Comparing properties like specific gravity, freezing points and viscosity for secondary coolants like calcium chloride, sodium chloride, ethylene glycol and propylene glycol.
- Freezing point, density, specific heat and dynamic viscosity of Sodium Chloride and Water coolant.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2007). Calcium Chloride Water Solutions. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/calcium-chloride-water-d_1186.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.