ABS Pipes - Pressure Ratings
Water pressure ratings at 23oC (73oF) for schedule 40 ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) plastic pipes with material designation
- ABS 2112
- ABS 1316
- ABS 1210
- ABS 1208
are indicated in the diagram below.
ABS Pipes - Schedule 40
ABS Pipes - Schedule 80
- thr - threaded pipe
ABS Material Designation
- Material: Type I, Grade 2
- Code classification: 5-2-2
- Hydrostatic design stress: 1000 psi
- Material: Type I, Grade 3
- Code classification: 3-5-5
- Hydrostatic design stress: 1600 psi
- Material: Type II, Grade 1
- Code classification: 4-4-5
- Hydrostatic design stress: 1250 psi
• Pressure Ratings
Pressure ratings of pipes and tubes and their fittings - carbon steel , stainless steel, plastic, copper and more.
Thermal Expansion - Linear Expansion Coefficients
Linear temperature expansion coefficients for common materials like aluminum, copper, glass, iron and many more.