Viscosity at 20°C/68°F and 50°C/122°F for more than 120 crudes is shown as function of specific gravity@15°C/60°F
The figure is based on information from more than 120 crude oil assays from BP, ExxonMobile and Statoil (2008 - 2017). The crudes are produced all over the world.
See also Crude metal (Ni, V) content as function of gravity.
- Material Properties - Material properties for gases, fluids and solids - densities, specific heats, viscosities and more
- Viscosity - Documents giving viscosity of different kind of chemical species at varying conditions
- Density - Density of different solid materials, liquids and gases. Definitions and convertion calculators.
- Absolute or Dynamic Viscosity Online Converter - Convert between dynamic or absolute viscosity units - Poiseuille, Poise, centPoise and more
- Absolute, Dynamic and Kinematic Viscosity - Dynamic, absolute and kinematic viscosities - convert between CentiStokes (cSt), centipoises (cP), Saybolt Universal Seconds (SSU) and degree Engler
- API Gravity - API gravity express the gravity or density of liquid petroleum products. Conversion calculator API - specific gravity
- Centrifugal Pumps and Influence from Viscosity - When a liquid flow through a pump, hydrodynamic losses depends on fluid viscosity
- Crude oil metal (Ni, V) content as function of gravity - Content of nickel and vanadium in more than 120 crudes is shown as function of specific gravity@15°C/60°F
- Density Converter - Online density converter with commonly used units
- Density of crude oil as function of temperature - Variations in crude oil density are shown as function of temperatur, together with volume correction factors.
- Density, Specific Weight and Specific Gravity - An introduction to density, specific gravity and specific weight - formulas with examples
- Dynamic or Absolute Viscosity Converting Chart - Dynamic viscosity converting chart with units like Poiseuille - Poise - centiPoise and more
- Dynamic Viscosity of common Liquids - Absolute - dynamic - viscosity for some common fluids
- Fluids - Specific Gravities - Specific gravities for some common fluids like acetone, alcohol, turpentine, oil and more ..
- ISO Grade Oils - Viscosities and Densities - Viscosities and densities of ISO - and equivalent SAE grade oils
- Kinematic Viscosity - Online Converter - Convert between different kinematic viscosity units - centistokes, poise, lentor and more
- Kinematic Viscosity Conversion Diagram - Convert between Centistokes, Saybolt and Redwood seconds
- Liquids - Kinematic Viscosities - Kinematic viscosities of common liquids like motor oil, diesel fuel, peanut oil and many more
- Oil Viscosity - Convert Values - Convert between common oil viscosity units
- Standard test methods (ASTM and others) and specifications for petroleum products - An overview of common test methods and specifications of petroleum fuels. What, why and how do the different test?
- Standard test methods (ASTM and others) for crude oil properties - An overview of common test methods and typical ranges of variation of petroleum quality parameters. What, why and how do the different test?
- Yield structure of crude oils with increasing density of crude - Yields of different crude oil distillation cuts are plotted as function of whole crude specific gravity. Fractions based on European and North American markets, and the typical differences in crude oil fractionation in the two markets are also shown.