Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Specific gravity and charge of lead acid batteries - temperature and efficiency.
Voltage and Specific Gravity vs. State of Charge - SOC
Acid specific gravity and charge level in a lead acid battery:
Download and print Lead Acid Battery State of Charge chart
- overcharged for specific gravity above 1.30
- very low capacity for specific gravity ranging 1.13 - 1.15
- discharged for specific gravity below 1.12
Battery Efficiency vs. Temperature
Temperature and lead-acid battery efficiency:
Specific Gravity vs. Temperature
Specific gravity in a fully charged lead acid battery vs. temperature:
- Engineering related topics like Beaufort Wind Scale, CE-marking, drawing standards and more.
- Maximum current (amps) in a 12V electrical circuit vs. size (AWG) and length of wire.
- Commonly used electrical formulas like Ohms Law and more.
- Resistors in parallel and serial connections.
- Voltage and current in electrical series circuits.
- Energy density - by weight and volume - for some ways to store energy
- Properties of rechargeable batteries and accumulators.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2009). Lead-Acid Batteries. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/lead-acid-battery-d_1544.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.