Dimensions of seamless copper tubes for natural gas and liquified petroleum.
- Dimensions - Sizes and dimensions of pipes and tubes, and their fittings - inside and outside diameter, weight and more.
- ASTM B280 Copper Tube for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (ACR) - Dimensions and Working Pressures - Standard specifications for seamless copper tube used in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Field Services.
- ASTM B302 - Threadless Copper Pipes - Dimensions - Dimensions of threadless copper pipes according ASTM B302.
- ASTM B306 Copper Tubes for Drain, Waste and Vent - Dimensions and Working Pressures - Dimensions of copper tubes ASTM B306 Drain Waste and Vent - DWV.
- ASTM B42 - Seamless Copper Pipes - Dimensions - Dimensions of seamless copper pipes according ASTM B42.
- ASTM B43 - Seamless Red Brass Pipes - Dimensions - Standard sizes specification for seamless red brass pipes.
- ASTM B88 - Seamless Copper Water Tubes - Dimensions - Water and gas copper tubes according ASTM B88 - type K, L and M - imperial units.
- BS 2871 Copper Tubes Table X, Y and Z - Working Pressures vs. Size - Working pressures of metric sized copper tubes according the BS (British Standard) 2871.
- Copper Tube Supports - Maximum space between supports aand clips for copper tubes.
- Copper Tubes - Expansion Loop Capacity - Capacity of copper tubes expansion loops.
- Copper Tubes - Heat Carrying Capacities - Hot water heat carrying capacities in copper tubes type L.
- Copper Tubes - Maximum Water Velocities - Water velocity in a copper tube should not exceed certain limits to avoid erosion.
- Copper Tubes - Pressure Loss in Fittings and Valves Expressed as Equivalent Length of Tube - Copper tube fittings and equivalent lengths - in feets of straight tube.
- Copper Tubes - Pressure Loss vs. Water Flow - Water flow and pressure loss (psi/ft) due to friction in copper tubes ASTM B88 Types K, L and M.
- Copper Tubes - Uninsulated Heat Losses - Heat loss from uninsulated copper pipes - dimensions ranging 1/2 - 4 inches.
- Copper Tubes Type K - Dimensions and Physical Characteristics - Physical characteristics of copper tubes ASTM B 88 type K.
- Copper Tubes Type K, L and M - Working Pressures vs. Size - ASTM B88 seamless copper water tubes - working pressures.
- Copper, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum Piping Materials - Temperature Expansion - Thermal expansion of typical piping materials.
- Darcy-Weisbach Equation - Major Pressure and Head Loss due to Friction - The Darcy-Weisbach equation can be used to calculate the major pressure and head loss due to friction in ducts, pipes or tubes.
- Friction Loss in Steel, Copper and Plastic Pipes - Friction head loss (ft/100 ft) vs. water flow in steel, copper and PVC plastic pipes.
- Horizontal Pipes Hanger Supports - Spacing and Rod Size - Recommended maximum support span between hangers - and rod sizes for straight horizontal pipes.
- Hot Bending Copper and Copper Alloy Pipes - Bending copper pipe and tube temperatures.
- LPG Pipes - Pressure Loss vs. Gas Flow - Resistance and pressure loss in liquid LPG pipes.