1) Production of R11 or CFC-11 was halted by the clean air act on January 1, 1996
2) Production of R12 or CFC-12 (Dichlorodifluoromethane) was halted by the clean air act on January 1, 1996
3) R22 or HCFC-22 is a single component HCFC refrigerant with low ozone depletion potential. It has long been used in a variety of air-conditioning and refrigeration applications in a variety of markets, including appliance, construction, food processing, and supermarkets. Production of R-22 halted in US 2015.
4) Production of R113 or CFC-113 was halted by the clean air act on January 1, 1996
5) R123 or HCFC-123 is a replacement for R11 in chillers and is providing this new refrigerant to chiller manufacturers for use in new and existing chillers
6) Refrigerant R134a or HFC-134a is a commercially available hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) refrigerant for use as a long-term replacement for R-12 in new equipment and for retrofitting medium temperature CFC-12 systems
7) Production of R-500 was halted by the clean air act on January 1, 1996.
Typical low, medium and high pressure refrigerants are listed in the table below:
Refrigerants can be classified as CFC's - ChloroFluoroCarbons refrigerants, HCFC's - HydroChloroFluorCarbons refrigerants, HFC's - HydroFluorCarbons refrigerants and HC - HydroCarbon refrigerants.
Boiling points of elements, products and chemical species at varying conditions.
Material properties of gases, fluids and solids - densities, specific heats, viscosities and more.
Properties of saturated liquid Dichlorodifluoromethane R-12 - CCl2F2 - density, specific heat capacity, kinematic viscosity, thermal conductivity and Prandtl number.
Properties of saturated liquid Dichlorodifluoromethane - CCl2F2 - density, specific heat, kinematic viscosity, thermal conductivity and Prandtl number.
Global temperature trend year 1880 - 2015.
Boiling temperatures (°C and °F) with varying carbon numbers up to C33.
Boiling temperatures for common liquids and gases - acetone, butane, propane and more.
Melting temperature (°C and °F) with carbon number up to C33.
The quantity of heat absorbed from a refrigerated space.
Thermodynamic properties of saturated and superheated Dichlorodifluoromethane (CF2Cl2), like specific volume, enthalpy and entropy.
Properties of Refrigerant R22 Dichlorodifluoromethane - saturated liquid and saturated vapor - imperial and metric units.
Evaporation temperature, condensing temperature and refrigerant compressor capacity.
Thermodynamic properties of refrigerant R-134a.
Common refrigerants and their color codes.
Refrigerants - Ozone Depletion (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Temperature and pressure chart for refrigerants R22, R410A, R12, R134A, R401A, R409A, R502, R404A, R507A, R408A and R402A.
Temperature and pressure diagram for constant boiling refrigerants - imperial and SI units.
Triple points for common substances.
Add standard and customized parametric components - like flange beams, lumbers, piping, stairs and more - to your Sketchup model with the Engineering ToolBox - SketchUp Extension - enabled for use with the amazing, fun and free SketchUp Make and SketchUp Pro . Add the Engineering ToolBox extension to your SketchUp from the Sketchup Extension Warehouse!
We don't collect information from our users. Only emails and answers are saved in our archive. Cookies are only used in the browser to improve user experience.
Some of our calculators and applications let you save application data to your local computer. These applications will - due to browser restrictions - send data between your browser and our server. We don't save this data.