Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Density, specific heat and thermal conductivity related to temperature.
Aluminum - Thermophysical Properties
|150 ||2726 ||0.683 ||250 |
|200 ||2719 ||0.797 ||237 |
|250 ||2710 ||0.859 ||235 |
|300 ||2701 ||0.902 ||237 |
|400 ||2681 ||0.949 ||240 |
|600 ||2639 ||1.042 ||231 |
- Material properties of gases, fluids and solids - densities, specific heats, viscosities and more.
- Al - Aluminum - binary eutectic alloys and their melting points.
- Radiation heat emissivity of unoxidized, oxidized and polished aluminum.
- Mechanical properties of aluminum alloys - tensile strength, yield strength and more.
- Mechanical properties of some common aluminum alloys.
- Dimensions and static parameters of aluminum channels.
- Characteristics of all-aluminum conductors (AAC).
- Specific heat of commonly used metals like aluminum, iron, mercury and many more - imperial and SI units.
- Thermal expansion coefficients metals.
- Densities of some common metals, metallic elements and alloys - aluminum, bronze, copper, iron and more.
- Thermal conductivities of common metals, metallic elements aand alloys.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2023). Aluminum - Thermophysical Properties. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/aluminum-specific-heat-density-thermal-conductivity-temperature-d_2220.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.