Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Gravel aggregate covering area.
- Engineering related topics like Beaufort Wind Scale, CE-marking, drawing standards and more.
- Tipping or dumping angles for common materials like ashes, sand, earth, shingles and more.
- Estimate required concrete footing volume.
- Cement, sand and gravel mixtures.
- Estimate required concrete volume per sq. ft.
- Densities - pound per cubic foot and kilograms per cubic metre - of dirt and mud.
- US commercial sieve sizes vs. mesh designations.
- Soil and rock expansion - or swell - after mining.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2010). Gravel - Cover Area. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/aggregate-cover-area-d_1718.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.