Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Dimensions of PEX tubes.
Dimensions of PEX SDR 9 (CTS) tube according ASTM F876 Standard Specification for Crosslinked Polyethylene (PEX) Tubing:
- Sizes and dimensions of pipes and tubes, and their fittings - inside and outside diameter, weight and more.
- Dimensions of thermoplastic pipes - PEX and PB according BS 7291.
- Chemical resistance of thermoplastics like ABS, CPVC, PP, PVC, PE, PB, PVDF and PEX piping materials to chemicals and products ranging beer, acryl acid, diesel oil and many more.
- Friction head loss (ft/100 ft) vs. water flow in steel, copper and PVC plastic pipes.
- Free online design tool for designing hot water heating systems - metric units.
- Online design tool for hot water heating systems.
- Equivalent length of fittings like bends, returns, tees and valves in hot water heating systems - equivalent length in feet and meter.
- Water flow in SDR pressure rated PE-pipes - pressure loss and velocities - Imperial and SI units.
- Temperature expansion coefficients for materials used in pipes and tubes like aluminum, carbon steel, cast iron, PVC, HDPE and more.
- Friction head loss (ft/100 ft) vs. water flow in plastic pipes like PVC, PP, PE or PEH.
- Increased temperatures derates the strength of thermoplastic piping materials.
- Physical properties of thermoplastics like ABS, PVC, CPVC, PE, PEX, PB and PVDF.
- Materials used in water distribution pipes.
- Sizing water supply service and distribution lines based on Water Supply Fixture Units (WSFU).
- Free online tool for designing water supply systems in buildings.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2018). ASTM F876 - PEX Tube - Dimensions. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/ASTM-F876-PEX-tube-d_2139.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.