Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Air velocity diagrams for vacuum pipe lines.
- Air, LNG, LPG and other common gas properties, pipeline capacities, sizing of relief valves.
- Vacuum is defined as air pressure below atmospheric pressure.
- Convert vacuum air volume to standard air volume
- Vacuum pumps - calculate flow rate and required evacuation time.
- Measure air volume flow in vacuum.
- Converting between vacuum units like % vacuum - mm Mercury - psi - torr - micron - kPa.
- Calculate pressure drops in vacuum pipe lines.
- Online calculator, figures and tables giving the boiling temperatures of water in varying vacuum, SI and Imperial units.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2008). Vacuum Pipes - Flow Velocities . [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/vacuum-pipes-air-velocity-d_1195.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.