Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
- search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
Modulus, tensile strength, compressive strength and fracture of toughness
- Youngs modulus of elasticity E (GPa): 9.1
- Fracture of toughness Kc (MPa m1/2): 0.12
- Ultimate tensile strength σu (MPa): 1
- Compressive strength σc (MPa): 6
- en: ice properties mechanical modulus tensile strength compressive fracture toughness
Translate this page to
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. Only emails and answers are saved in our archive. Cookies are only used in the browser to improve user experience.
Some of our calculators and applications let you save application data to your local computer. These applications will - due to browser restrictions - send data between your browser and our server. We don't save this data.
This page can be cited as
- Engineering ToolBox, (2020). Properties of Ice. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/ice-properties-mechanical-d_2179.html [Accessed Day Mo. Year].
Modify access date.
Scientific Online Calculator
4 15 .