Ice Loaded Pipelines
Ice coat weigth on horizontal pipe lines.
Weight load on ice coated horizontal pipe lines:
- 1 lb/ft = 1.49 kg/m
- Piping Systems - Dimensions of pipes and tubes, materials and capacities, pressure drop calculations and charts, insulation and heat loss diagrams.
- ANSI Schedule 40 Steel Pipes - Dimensions - Internal and external diameters, areas, weights, volumes and number of threads for ANSI schedule 40 steel pipes.
- ASME/ANSI B36.10/19 - Carbon, Alloy and Stainless Steel Pipes - Dimensions - Metric Units - Pipe sizes, inside and outside diameters, wall thickness, schedules, weight and weight of pipe filled with water - Metric Units.
- ASTM D1785 and ASTM F441 - PVC and CPVC Pipes Schedule 40 & 80 - Standard dimensions and weight of PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride - and CPVC - Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride.
- Ice - Properties - Properties like Youngs modulus, tensile strength, compressive strength and fracture of toughness for ice.
- Ice - Safe Loads vs. Thickness - Safe loads vs. thickness for clear and solid ice.
- Ice - Thermal Properties - Thermal and thermodynamic properties of ice like density, thermal conductivity and specific heat at temperatures from 0 to -100 oC.
- PE Pipes - Weights - Weight of polyethylene pipes - metric units.
- Pipe Equations - Calculate cross-sectional areas, weight of empty pipes, weight of pipes filled with water, inside and outside surface areas.
- Pipe Weight Calculator - Weight calculating equation for steel pipes.
- Pipes with Water Content - Weight and Volume - Estimate water content in pipes - weight and volume.
- Steel Pipes - Weight - Weight of steel pipes and tubes vs. wall thickness.