Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Some Au - Gold - binary eutectic alloys and their melting points.
The melting point of an alloy of two (binary) or more metals depends on the relative proportions of the ingredients.
- an eutectic mixture is the mixture where the melting point is as low as possible
Binary eutectic Gold - Au - alloys, with composition and melting points are indicated below:
Gold Binary Eutectic Alloys - Melting Points
|Alloy Component||Weight of Alloy Component|
|Bi - Bismuth ||85 ||514 ||466 |
|Cd - Cadmium ||57 ||773 ||932 |
|Ce - Cerium ||81 ||793 ||968 |
|Ge - Germanium ||12 ||629 ||673 |
|La - Lanthanum ||78 ||834 ||1042 |
|Mg - Magnesium ||62 ||848 ||1067 |
|Mn - Manganese ||12 ||1233 ||1760 |
|Na - Sodium (Natrium) ||2.3 ||1149 ||1609 |
|Pb - Lead (Plumbum) ||85 ||488 ||419 |
|Sb - Antimony (Stibium) ||24.8 ||633 ||680 |
|Si - Silicon ||3.15 ||636 ||685 |
|Sn - Tin (Stannum) ||19.9 ||551 ||532 |
|Te - Tellurium ||83 ||689 ||781 |
|Tl - Thallium ||73 ||404 ||268 |
|U - Uranium ||16 ||1128 ||1571 |
- Material properties of gases, fluids and solids - densities, specific heats, viscosities and more.
- Al - Aluminum - binary eutectic alloys and their melting points.
- Cu - Copper - binary eutectic alloys and their melting points.
- Common fluids and their freezing and melting points.
- Alloys and their melting points.
- Melting and boiling point temperatures, latent heat of evaporation, and melting heat of common substances like copper, gold, lead and more - SI units.
- The melting temperatures for some common metals and alloys.
- Mo - Molybdenum - binary eutectic alloys and melting points.
- Melting and boiling temperatures of some products.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2008). Gold Binary Eutectic Alloys - Melting Points. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/gold-alloys-melting-points-d_1434.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.