Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Mo - Molybdenum - binary eutectic alloys and melting points.
The melting point of an alloy of two (binary) or more metals depends on the relative proportions of the ingredients.
- an eutectic mixture is the mixture where the melting point is as low as possible
Binary eutectic Molybdenum - Mo - alloys, with composition and melting points are indicated below:
Molybdenum Binary Eutectic Alloys - Melting Points
|Alloy Component||Weight of Alloy Component|
|Nb - Niobium (Columbium) ||65 ||2570 ||4167 |
|Ni - Nickel ||52 ||1590 ||2403 |
|Os - Osmium ||34 ||2650 ||4311 |
|Pd - Palladium ||57 ||2020 ||3177 |
|Re - Rhenium ||64 ||2780 ||4545 |
|Ru - Ruthenium ||42 ||2200 ||3501 |
|Si - Silicon ||5.7 ||2350 ||3771 |
- Material properties of gases, fluids and solids - densities, specific heats, viscosities and more.
- Melting and freezing points of elements and chemical species at varying conditions.
- Al - Aluminum - binary eutectic alloys and their melting points.
- As - Arsenic - binary eutectic alloys and their melting points.
- Cu - Copper - binary eutectic alloys and their melting points.
- Melting points of elements.
- Some Au - Gold - binary eutectic alloys and their melting points.
- Boiling temperatures (°C and °F) with varying carbon numbers up to C33.
- Mg - Magnesium - binary eutectic alloys and melting points.
- Alloys and their melting points.
- Melting temperature (°C and °F) with carbon number up to C33.
- The melting temperatures for some common metals and alloys.
- Ag - Silver - binary eutectic alloys and melting points.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2008). Molybdenum Binary Eutectic Alloys - Melting Points. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/molybdenum-alloys-melting-points-d_1438.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.