Welded Steel Pipes - Weights
Nominal weights of welded steel pipes ranging 26 - 60 inches.
Weights of welded steel pipes ranging size 26 - 60 inches with wall thickness 1/4 to 1 1/2:
- Dimensions - Sizes and dimensions of pipes and tubes, and their fittings - inside and outside diameter, weight and more.
- ANSI Schedule 80 Steel Pipes - Dimensions - Internal and external diameters, areas, weights, volumes and number of threads for schedule 80 steel pipes.
- ASME/ANSI B36.10/19 - Carbon, Alloy and Stainless Steel Pipes - Dimensions - Pipe sizes, inside and outside diameters, wall thickness, schedules, moment of inertia, transverse area, weight of pipe filled with water - U.S. Customary Units.
- ASME/ANSI B36.10/19 - Carbon, Alloy and Stainless Steel Pipes - Dimensions - Metric Units - Pipe sizes, inside and outside diameters, wall thickness, schedules, weight and weight of pipe filled with water - Metric Units.
- ASTM D1785 and ASTM F441 - PVC and CPVC Pipes Schedule 40 & 80 - Standard dimensions and weight of PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride - and CPVC - Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride.
- EN 10255 - Non-alloy Steel Tubes for Welding and Threading - Dimensions - Dimensions and weights of steel tubes according BS EN 10255.
- PE Pipes - Weights - Weight of polyethylene pipes - metric units.
- Pipe Equations - Calculate cross-sectional areas, weight of empty pipes, weight of pipes filled with water, inside and outside surface areas.
- Pipe Weight Calculator - Weight calculating equation for steel pipes.
- Pipes - Nominal Wall Thickness - Nominal wall thickness of seamless and welded carbon and alloy steel pipes
- Pipes with Water Content - Weight and Volume - Estimate water content in pipes - weight and volume.
- Schedule - Terminology - Introduction to the schedule terminology of pipes.
- Stainless Steel Pipes - Dimensions and Weights - Dimensions, wall thickness and weights of stainless steel pipes according to ASME B36.19 Stainless Steel Pipes.
- Steel Pipes - Weight - Weight of steel pipes and tubes vs. wall thickness.
- Weight vs. Gauge Chart - Gauge and weight chart for sheet steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum and strip & tubing.