Internal Capacity of a Vessel
- 1 register ton = 100 cubic feet
Measurement of Cargo
- 40 cubic feet = 32.143 U.S. bushels = 31.16 Imperial bushels
bulk weights less than 2000 pounds
- approximately 40 cubic feet of merchandise considered as a shipping ton
bulk weights more than 2000 pounds
- freight charge based on weight
Engineering related topics like Beaufort Wind Scale, CE-marking, drawing standards and more.
Friction, load and effort forces acting in ropes turned around bollards.
Stability - the center of gravity vs. the center of buoyancy.
Search Engineering ToolBox
- the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
About Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. Only emails and answers are saved in our archive. Cookies are only used in the browser to improve user experience.
Some of our calculators and applications let you save application data to your local computer. These applications will - due to browser restrictions - send data between your browser and our server. We don't save this data.