Apothecaries' Fluid Measure
- 1 U.S. fluid ounce = 8 drachms = 1.805 cubic inch = 1/128 U. S. gallon
- 1 fluid drachm = 60 minims
- 1 British fluid ounce = 1.732 cubic inch
- 1 pound = 12 ounces = 5760 grains
- 1 ounce = 8 drachms = 480 grains
- 1 drachm = 3 scruples = 60 grains
- 1 scruple = 20 grains
Engineering related topics like Beaufort Wind Scale, CE-marking, drawing standards and more.
Mass vs. weight - the Gravity Force.
ppm - or parts per million - is commonly used as a unit of concentration.
An introduction to the SI metric system.
Explanation of symbols used as subscripts or superscripts to tell more about the type of chemical reaction, process or condition.
Search Engineering ToolBox
- the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
About Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. Only emails and answers are saved in our archive. Cookies are only used in the browser to improve user experience.
Some of our calculators and applications let you save application data to your local computer. These applications will - due to browser restrictions - send data between your browser and our server. We don't save this data.