Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
- search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
Apothecaries' fluid and weight system - ounce, drachms, grains, scruples ..
Apothecaries' Fluid Measure
- 1 U.S. fluid ounce = 8 drachms = 1.805 cubic inch = 1/128 U. S. gallon
- 1 fluid drachm = 60 minims
- 1 British fluid ounce = 1.732 cubic inch
- 1 pound = 12 ounces = 5760 grains
- 1 ounce = 8 drachms = 480 grains
- 1 drachm = 3 scruples = 60 grains
- 1 scruple = 20 grains
- en: apothecaries fluid measure weight system
Translate this page to
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. Only emails and answers are saved in our archive. Cookies are only used in the browser to improve user experience.
Some of our calculators and applications let you save application data to your local computer. These applications will - due to browser restrictions - send data between your browser and our server. We don't save this data.
This page can be cited as
- Engineering ToolBox, (2010). Apothecaries' Weight System. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/apothecaries-fluid-weight-measure-d_1604.html [Accessed Day Mo. Year].
Modify access date.
Scientific Online Calculator
6 11 .