Air flow and required duct area
Air flow, air velocity and required air-duct area:
- 1 ft/min = 5.08x10-3 m/s
- 1 ft3/min = 1.7 m3/h = 0.47 l/s
- 1 ft2 = 0.0929 m2 = 144 in2
Related Mobile Apps from The Engineering ToolBox
- free apps for offline use on mobile devices
- en: air ducts required area flow velocity
- es: conductos de aire área requerida velocidad de flujo
- de: Luftkanäle erforderlich Bereich Strömungsgeschwindigkeit
Search the Engineering ToolBox
- search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
Translate this page to
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. Only emails and answers are saved in our archive. Cookies are only used in the browser to improve user experience.
Some of our calculators and applications let you save application data to your local computer. These applications will - due to browser restrictions - send data between your browser and our server. We don't save this data.
This page can be cited as
- Engineering ToolBox, (2010). Air Ducts - Sizing. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/air-ducts-sizing-d_1736.html [Accessed Day Mo. Year].
Modify access date.