Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Metric threads spark plugs according ISO 28741.
Spark plug threads according ISO 28741 Road vehicles — Spark-plugs and their cylinder head housings — Basic characteristics and dimensions.
1) Tolerance class 6H.
- Forces, acceleration, displacement, vectors, motion, momentum, energy of objects and more.
- Thread data - metric, unified, ACME and others.
- NPS pressure tight straight pipe threads with lubricant or sealer.
- NPT and NPTF pipe threads - dimensions according ANSI/ASME B1.20.1/3.
- BSPT - British Standard Pipe Taper threads & BSP or BSPF - British Standard Pipe Parallel (Straight) threads.
- Pressure-tight joints made on the pipe threads.
- Dimensions of metric threads according ISO 724.
- Lubrication effect on bolt tension and torque.
- Applied threaded standards used for piping connections.
- Piping thread standards.
- ANSI/ASME B1.1 Unified National Thread - UNC Coarse series and UNF Fine series.
- Printable fastener chart.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2018). ISO 2841 - Spark Plugs Metric Threads . [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/spark-plugs-iso-metric-threads-d_2032.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.