Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Convert between Degrees, Minutes and Seconds and Decimal Units (or vice versa).
Convert between Latitude and Longitude in Degrees, Minutes and Seconds - and Decimal units.
Decimal Degrees Units to Degrees, Minutes and Seconds Converter
Degrees, Minutes and Seconds to Decimal units Converter
Convert to decimal degrees.
- Engineering related topics like Beaufort Wind Scale, CE-marking, drawing standards and more.
- Acceleration of gravity due to latitude and elevation above sea level.
- Convert builder's measurements to surveyor's measurements.
- Distance between two points in a three dimension x, y and z coordinate system - online calculator.
- Convert minutes to descimal hours.
- Convert from minutes to degrees.
- Convert between Cartesian and Polar coordinates.
- Radian is the SI unit of angle. Convert between degrees and radians. Calculate angular velocity.
- Orbital and escape velocity for geostationary satellites.
- Daily surface energy from solar radiation.
- Convert between units with the unit factor or factor-label method
- Free online UTM to Latitude and Longitude coordinates converter.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2008). Latitude and Longitude Converter. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/latitude-longitude-d_1371.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.