Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
US architectural drawing sizes and formats.
US architectural drawing sizes and formats:
Standard US Architectural Drawing Sizes
|ARCH A ||228.6 x 304.8 ||9 x 12 |
|ARCH B ||304.8 x 457.2 ||12 x 18 |
|ARCH C ||457.2 x 609.6 ||18 x 24 |
|ARCH D ||609.6 x 914.4 ||24 x 36 |
|ARCH E ||914.4 x 1219.2 ||36 x 48 |
- 2D and 3D engineering drawing tools.
- Engineering related topics like Beaufort Wind Scale, CE-marking, drawing standards and more.
- Online app that can be used to make an exact plot of a surveyed area - like a room, a property or any 2D shape.
- Letters commonly used to differentiate blueprint drawings.
- Typical tolerances for floors, walls, columns and more.
- Commonly used blueprint drawing scales.
- Standard metric drawing sheet sizes.
- Golden Section also called the Golden Mean.
- Convert lengths areas between different mapping scales.
- ISO vs. U.S. and Canadian drawing sheets.
- ISO 216 A, B and C drawing series - dimensions of regular, oversized and envelope sheets.
- Office paper sizes as Letter, Legal, Tabloid and more.
- Printing and drawing papers sizes.
- Calculate steps, unit rise and run in a staircase.
- US engineering drawing sizes based on ANSI/ASME Y14.1.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2004). US Standard Architectural Drawing Sizes. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/drafting-paper-sizes-d_214.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.