- Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Convert between US cooking volume units.
Convert between US cooking volumes:
- 1 dash = 6 drops
- 3 teaspoons = 1/2 ounce
- 1 tablespoon = 3 tablespoons
- 1 pony = 1 ounce
- 1 jigger = 1 1/2 ounce
- 1 large jigger = 2 ounces
- 1 standard whiskey glass = 2 ounces
- 1 pint = 16 fluid ounces = 2 cups
- 1 fifth = 25.6 fluid ounces
- 1 quart = 32 fluid ounces = 2 pints = 4 cups
- 1/8 cup = 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup = 4 tablespoons
- 1/3 cup = 5 tablesoons + 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup = 8 tablespoons
- 2/3 cup = 10 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons
- 3/4 cup = 12 tablespoons
- 1 cup = 48 teaspoons = 16 tablespoons = 8 fluid ounces
- 1 gallon = 4 quarts
- 1 pound = 16 ounces
Engineering related topics like Beaufort Wind Scale, CE-marking, drawing standards and more.
Convert between cooking liquid and dry measuring US and metric volume units.
The volume and surface of solids like rectangular prism, cylinders, pyramids, cones and spheres - online calculator.
Volume of natural stockpiles - cubic feet, yard, metre and decimetre.
Convert between common volume units like cubic metre, cubic feet, cubic inches and more.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
The Engineering ToolBox (2003). Cooking Volumes - US Unit Converter. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/cooking-liquid-volumes-d_396.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.