Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Common oils from animals or plants and their melting points.
Melting points of some common oils:
- Material properties of gases, fluids and solids - densities, specific heats, viscosities and more.
- Melting and freezing points of elements and chemical species at varying conditions.
- Viscosities and densities of ISO - and equivalent SAE grade oils.
- Densities of common liquids like acetone, beer, oil, water and more.
- Dynamic viscosities for motor oils SAE 10 to 50 for temperatures ranging 0-100 oC.
- Pressure drop in oil pipes - viscosities ranging 100 - 600 Saybolt Universal Seconds.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2008). Oils - Melting points. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/oil-melting-point-d_1088.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.