Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
Different types of hydraulic pumps and their maximum pressures and flow
|Type of Pump||Maximum Pressure|
|Centrifugal ||20 ||3000 || |
|Gear ||175 ||300 ||Positive displacement |
|Vane ||175 ||500 ||Positive and variable displacement |
|Axial Piston - port-plate ||300 ||500 ||Positive and variable displacement |
|Axial Piston - valved ||700 ||650 ||Positive and variable displacement |
|In-line Piston ||1000 ||100 ||Positive and variable displacement |
- 1 bar = 1x105 Pa = 14.5 psi
- 1 l/s = 2.1 cfm = 15.9 gal (US)/min
- en: hydraulic pumps types pressure flow
Search the Engineering ToolBox
- search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
Translate this page to
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. Only emails and answers are saved in our archive. Cookies are only used in the browser to improve user experience.
Some of our calculators and applications let you save application data to your local computer. These applications will - due to browser restrictions - send data between your browser and our server. We don't save this data.
This page can be cited as
- Engineering ToolBox, (2010). Comparing Hydraulic Pumps. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/hydraulic-pumps-types-pressure-flow-d_1627.html [Accessed Day Mo. Year].
Modify access date.
Scientific Online Calculator
1 15 .