Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Temperature ratings for gaskets materials.
Temperature ratings for some commonly used gasket materials:
Gaskets - Temperature Ratings
|Gasket Material||Temperature Rating|
|EPDM ||-30 to 230 ||-34 to 110 |
|Nitrile ||-20 to 180 ||-29 to 82 |
|Neoprene ||30 to 180 ||-1 to 82 |
|Fluoroelastomer ||20 to 300 ||-7 to 149 |
|Silicone ||-30 to 350 ||-34 to 177 |
- Sizes and dimensions of pipes and tubes, and their fittings - inside and outside diameter, weight and more.
- The ASME B16 standards covers pipes and fittings in cast iron , cast bronze, wrought copper and steel.
- An overview of DIN - Deutsches Institut für Normung - valve standards.
- Natural and syntetic rubbers guide.
- Gaskets are used to make a fluid or gas resistant seal between two surfaces.
- Japanese industrial flanges, bolts, nuts, and gaskets standards and specifications from JAS - the Japanese Standards Association.
- Gasket dimensions according ASME B16.5 Pipe Flanges and Flange Fittings.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2011). Gaskets - Temperature Ratings. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/gasket-temperature-rating-d_1742.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.