Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Exhaust and outlet temperatures fuels like natural gas, liquefied petroleum, diesel and more.
Combustion Appliances - Exhaust Temperatures
|Appliance type||Exhaust Temperature|
|Chemical Oxidation ||1350 - 1475 ||730 - 800 |
|Annealing furnace ||1100 - 1200 ||590 - 650 |
|Fluidized-bed combustion ||1600 - 1800 ||870 - 980 |
|Natural-gas fired heating appliance with draft hood ||360 ||182 |
|Liquefied-petroleum gas-fired heating appliance with draft hood ||360 ||182 |
|Gas-fired heating appliance, no draft hood ||460 ||238 |
|Glass melting furnace ||1200 - 1600 ||650 - 870 |
|Oil-fired heating appliance, residential ||560 ||293 |
|Oil-fired heating appliance, forced draft over 400.000 Btu/h ||360 ||182 |
|Conventional incinerator ||1400 ||760 |
|Controlled air incinerator ||1800 - 2400 ||982 - 1316 |
|Pathological incinerator ||1800 - 2800 ||982 - 1538 |
|Gas turbine exhaust ||700 - 1100 ||370 - 590 |
|Diesel exhaust ||1000 - 1200 ||540 - 650 |
|Ceramic kilns ||1800 - 2400 ||982 - 1316 |
- Boiler house topics, fuels like oil, gas, coal, wood - chimneys, safety valves, tanks - combustion efficiency.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems - design and dimensions.
- Fuels and their boiling points.
- Combustion air and flue gas for common fuels - coke, oil, wood, natural gas and more.
- Autoignition points for fuels and chemicals like butane, coke, hydrogen, petroleum and more.
- Stable and efficient combustion requires correct mixture of fuels and oxygen.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2003). Combustion Appliances - Exhaust Temperatures. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/fuels-exhaust-temperatures-d_168.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.