Specific heat of dry air will vary with temperature
Note! At normal atmospheric pressure of 1.013 bar - the specific heat of dry air - cp - will vary with temperature. This may influence on the accuracy of air conditioning and industrial air handling process calculations.
- For ordinary calculations - a value of specific heat cp = 1.0 kJ/kg.K (equal to kJ/kg.oC) - is normally accurate enough
- For higher accuracy - a value of cp = 1.006 kJ/kg.K (equal to kJ/kg.oC) - is better
- For highest accuracy - the value of the specific heat of air should be interpolated to the temperature
- en: specific heat capacity air
- es: aire calor específico
- de: spezifische Wärmekapazität Luft