Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
Burial dept and minimum cover of underground natural gas pipes
- underground natural gas steel pipe in the outside should have at least 12 inches (0.3 m) of cover
- plastic pipes with natural gas should have at least 18 inches (0.45 m) of cover
- en: natural gas pipe underground cover steel plastic
Search the Engineering ToolBox
- search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
Translate this page to
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. Only emails and answers are saved in our archive. Cookies are only used in the browser to improve user experience.
Some of our calculators and applications let you save application data to your local computer. These applications will - due to browser restrictions - send data between your browser and our server. We don't save this data.
This page can be cited as
- Engineering ToolBox, (2008). Natural Gas Pipes and Minimum Cover. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/underground-natural-gas-pipe-d_1072.html [Accessed Day Mo. Year].
Modify access date.
Scientific Online Calculator
9 25 .