Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Installing cost ratios for piping materials related to carbon steel pipes.
Installation cost ratios of common piping materials as
- Alloy 20
- Carbon steel (reference = 1)
- FEP lined steel
- Stainless steel 316L
- FRP - Vinyl ester
- FRP - Epoxy
- FRP - Polyester
- Glass lined steel
- Polypropylene lined steel
- PTFE lined FRP
- PTFE lined steel
- PTFE lined 304L Stainless steel
- Rubber lined carbon steel
- Saran lined steel
- Stainless steel 304L
related to pipes in carbon steel are indicated in the chart below:
- PTFE - PolyTetraFluoroEthylene
- FRP - fibreglass
- PVDF - PolyVinyliDene Fluoride
- FEP - Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
Installed cost ratios are based on a 100 m (400 ft) DN 50 (2") pipe installation.
- Piping systems design strategies - documentation, P&ID, flow diagrams - capacities and limits.
- Internal and external diameters, areas, weights, volumes and number of threads for ANSI schedule 40 steel pipes.
- Water and gas copper tubes according ASTM B88 - type K, L and M - imperial units.
- Standard dimensions and weight of PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride - and CPVC - Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride.
- Dimensions of PVC pipe SDR series.
- PVC drain, waste, and vent pipe dimensions.
- Dimensions of cement lined carbon steel pipes.
- Dimensions of welded stainless steel tubes according EN 10312.
- Polyethylene pipe dimensions according European Standards.
- Comparing international stainless steel standards from America (US), France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, Spain, Sweden, England (UK) and the European Union.
- American - US - vs. European - German, British (UK) and Swedish - stainless steel pipe standards.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2007). Piping Materials - Cost Ratios. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/piping-materials-cost-ratios-d_864.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.