Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
- search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
Odor and smell - required air ventilation
Required make-up air to
- keep a minimum required oxygen level
- avoid unwanted carbon dioxide level
- keep odor or smell from persons within acceptable limits
- 1 m3 = 35.31 ft3
- limited activity - persons sitting relaxed, watching cinema ..
- increased activity - persons standing, doing shop, laboratory activity ..
- en: odor smell persons air ventilation
Translate this page to
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. Only emails and answers are saved in our archive. Cookies are only used in the browser to improve user experience.
Some of our calculators and applications let you save application data to your local computer. These applications will - due to browser restrictions - send data between your browser and our server. We don't save this data.
This page can be cited as
- Engineering ToolBox, (2010). Odor from Persons - Required Ventilation . [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/odor-smell-persons-air-ventilation-d_1633.html [Accessed Day Mo. Year].
Modify access date.
Scientific Online Calculator
4 9 .