Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
Some commonly used measuring units - gross, dozen, quire, sheets ..
- 1 dozen = 12 units
- 1 gross = 12 dozen = 144 units
- 1 great gross = 12 gross = 144 dozen
- 1 quire = 24 sheets
- 1 ream = 20 quires = 480 sheets
- 1 score = 20 units
- 1 ream printing paper = 500 sheets
- en: measuring units gross great dozen quire
Search the Engineering ToolBox
- search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
Translate this page to
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. Only emails and answers are saved in our archive. Cookies are only used in the browser to improve user experience.
Some of our calculators and applications let you save application data to your local computer. These applications will - due to browser restrictions - send data between your browser and our server. We don't save this data.
This page can be cited as
- Engineering ToolBox, (2008). Some Measuring Units. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/measuring-units-d_1333.html [Accessed Day Mo. Year].
Modify access date.
Scientific Online Calculator
10 16 .