Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Weight of float glass.
Weight of float glass:
- Float glass is a sheet of glass made by floating molten glass on a bed of molten metal.
- Material properties of gases, fluids and solids - densities, specific heats, viscosities and more.
- Relative solar heat transmission through different types of glass windows
- Water condensation on inside glass windows surfaces vs. outside temperature and inside temperature and humidity.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2011). Float Glass - Weight vs. Thickness. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/float-glass-weight-d_1798.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.