Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
Recommended boiler exhaust velocity
|Exhaust Gas from Boiler||Recommended Boiler Exhaust Velocity|
|Ducts at minimum load ||< 4.0 ||< 13 |
|Stack at minimum load ||< 5.0 ||< 16 |
|Boiler with one-step burner (on - off) ||5.0 - 8.0 ||16 - 26 |
|Boiler with two-step burner (high - low) ||10 - 15 ||31 - 49 |
|Boiler with modulating burner ||15 - 25 ||49 - 82 |
|To keep the surface free from soot the velocity should exceed ||3.0 - 4.0 ||9.8 - 13 |
- en: exhaus gas velocity limit
- es: límite de velocidad del gas exhaus
- de: Exhaus Gasgeschwindigkeitsgrenze
Search the Engineering ToolBox
- search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
Translate this page to
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. Only emails and answers are saved in our archive. Cookies are only used in the browser to improve user experience.
Some of our calculators and applications let you save application data to your local computer. These applications will - due to browser restrictions - send data between your browser and our server. We don't save this data.
This page can be cited as
- Engineering ToolBox, (2003). Boiler Exhaust Velocity. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/boiler-exhaust-velocity-d_389.html [Accessed Day Mo. Year].
Modify access date.
Scientific Online Calculator
11 27 .