Calculate amps, hp and kVA
The calculators below can be used to calculate electric motor amps, horsepower and 3-phase kVa.
Calculate kVa (3 Phase)
- RLA - "Running Load Amps" - current drawn during normal operation of an electric motor.
- FLA - "Full Load Amps" - amount of current drawn when full-load torque and horsepower is reached for the motor. FLA is usually determined in laboratory tests. Note! - in the calculator above FLA is RLA + 25%.
- free apps for offline use on mobile devices.
- en: electrical motor calculator
- es: calculadora motor eléctrico
- de: Elektromotor Rechner